Saturday, February 7, 2009

Christmas and New years

I had a pretty great Christmas back home with the family. I love my family so much more that I have spent some time away! Going home was quite an adventure!
We spent some quality sister-bonding time in curlers and Pj's. . .
My mom decided to join in on the PJ fest. . .
hahah yes, my foot is a FOOT long! whoop whoop! my mom was pretty excited about that.
aw.. who doesn't love fuzzy socks? my mother and i were sporting them all Christmas break!
Camille and I cooked together.. yeah thats right-I helped cook-AND i didn't ruin anything.. atleast not that i remember. . .
For Christmas break we had my Aunt Helen's dog-tiki- she was a ball! here we are together bright and early Christmas morning. . .
After opening gifts, we had our traditional Tanner Christmas breakfast, featuring the Christmas crackers. Here is darcy and i sporting our crowns. . .
And here is dad and mom(covered by candles) Doesn't he look Jolly...?
On my drive back from good ol' Kaysville, the freeways were a little slick. I tapped my break and went spinning across FIVE lanes of freeway traffic! i stared one car after another in the face, but fortunately i didn't hit any of them. I was stopped by the snow buil up on the side of the road, and faced with another problem...
Yes, i was facing the wrong direction on the freeway! With no help from my father, i decided to wait until a highway patrol man came to my rescue. The cop was amazed that my car and i made it across the freeway unscathed. . . can't say i wasn't surprised either!


For New Years Eve my BEST friends from High school and i got together to party. We went out for dinner at the Pizza Factory and then to a party at UVU hosted by ashley tisdale and David Archuletta(or however you spell his name) we had a blast, and it was fun to get dressed up and be together again.

No comments:

Post a Comment