Saturday, February 7, 2009

I have a dream.... to do some modeling. There are three things people ask me when they meet me, and they go like this, "Do you play volleyball?" and when i reply no they ask, "well how about basketball?" and when i still reply no they say... "well of course you model then?" I hate letting people down, and without fail after this conversation they are let down. This is almost ALWAYS my first conversation with people! I don't like the impression it gives off, and they always have the tone of well-isn't-she-a-waste-of-height. . . I have also had a lot of people tell me that I should give modeling a try, and I found that i really enjoy doing the photoshoots. They are so much fun, but hard work(yeah, i know, go figure). Here are some of my pictures from my first photoshoot with Brittany. . . see what you think








No comments:

Post a Comment